[Remind-Fans] Export one reminder date to iCal, so it can be attached to an email, for example

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Wed Jan 14 10:11:57 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to write a script which helps me exporting a particular
appointment/date from remind to iCal, so this file can be attached to
an email, for example.

Unfortunately, I fail hard on the "export one particular date" part.

My idea is to provide a `dialog` box to the user, where all dates are
listed (maybe for the next month or so, with the ability to expand the
list) where she/he may select one entry, which then gets exported to a
file.

Can you help me for the following two steps:

1) How to get a list of dates for the next n weeks in format

    <date> <description>

? I know about `remind -s1`, for example, but the middle part
("* * * *" or similar) is hard to parse out for me)

2) Now I have a date and a description. How to export this particular
date to iCal?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,