[Remind-Fans] Export one reminder date to iCal, so it can be attached to an email, for example

Martin dev at famic.de
Wed Jan 14 15:52:16 EST 2015

Matthias,

there is a bunch of scripts around to convert remind output to iCal and other
formats, see on remind's homepage.

Once a while ago I wrote a Perl script for my personal use. The intention was to
parse directly the reminder file, no involvement of remind itself.

I use it exactly for the same purpose you are describing, sending .ics attachments
via mail for certain dates.

Check it out here: https://github.com/smartmic/remmy

I am not a professional Perl programmer, please apologize for missing code
commenting and quick and dirty setup. You definitely should check the more mature
remind 'add-on' scripts.

-Martin