[Remind-Fans] Custom Header for Postscript Calendar

Lang Hurst grakker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:14:37 EDT 2015

I'm sorry to ask for more hand-holding, but I've gone back a couple
times and I just can't wrap my head around the PreCal stuff. Zero
experience with PS doesn't help.

I literally would just like to have "Work" show up in like the top
right. Nothing fancy. I can usually figure things out, but I am
completely stumped here. Thanks for any response.

-Lang