[Remind-Fans] islamic calendar

Evgenii Sovetkin e.sovetkin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:54:17 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

is there any interest in support for the Islamic Calendar? Perhaps,
this would allow for Muslim holidays and prayer reminders.

Quick searching gives 'itl' c-library with functions to convert Hijri
to/from Gregorian dates, as well as prayer times/methods.

I can try port this library to Remind, but I need some assistance,
since I know almost nothing about Hijri. The main questions are: what
kind of holidays are there in Islam and how the dates of these
celebrations are evaluated using the Hijri calendar?

Kind regards,

Jenya