[Remind-Fans] OMIT Weekends...

Shibu Narayanan shibu.narayanan at oracle.com
Tue Mar 8 10:14:06 EST 2016

Hi All,
I have my reminders setup using cron to run once a day and send the output by email to my office address.
Since I do not check my email on weekends(Sat,Sun), I have given the below line in the reminder file to skip weekends.

OMIT Sat,Sun

However, for the below reminder(falls on a Monday), email is still sent out on a Sunday.

REM Mar 7  +1 MSG my reminder

How can I make the email to be sent out on Friday.

What am I doing wrong? I would prefer that the OMIT Sat,Sun worked for all the reminders.

Shibu Narayanan
Oracle Financial Services | Bangalore | India
Office:0091-80-4918-1692 | Mobile:0091-99800-64282