[Remind-Fans] OMIT Weekends...

Shibu Narayanan shibu.narayanan at oracle.com
Wed Mar 9 04:18:21 EST 2016

Thanks Diane for your reply.
My current setup emails me the output of the remind program. Somehow, the error is not appearing in the email.  Will need to have a workaround.

I am aware of this option
REM Mar 7 +1 OMIT SAT SUN MSG my reminder

But my query was how to have the "OMIT SAT SUN" as a global setting, so that I do not have to specify it for every Reminder.

Shibu Narayanan
Oracle Financial Services | Bangalore | India