[Remind-Fans] nested includes -- this file should only be included

Ian! D. Allen idallen at idallen.ca
Mon May 23 12:28:49 EDT 2016

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 12:09:15PM -0400, hymie at lactose.homelinux.net wrote:
> Is my nesting level available to me in a variable?

You don't need a multi-value nesting level, do you?
Have your main remind file set any variable non-zero and do the inclusion.
The included file will test that variable to make sure it's non-zero.
If you run the included file without the main, the variable won't be set.

If you really need a nesting level, you can increment the variable.