[Remind-Fans] missing advance warning of repeating events

Ian! D. Allen idallen at idallen.ca
Wed May 25 11:38:42 EDT 2016

I'd like to have an event trigger every Friday:

    REM Fri ++99 MSG Event [trigdate()] %b

That works, and the calendar shows the event every Friday.

I expected that the ++99 would give me advance warnings for the next
99 days of Fridays (about 14 weeks), but I only get the first advance
warning and nothing for the events on any subsequent Fridays:

    $ remind test
    Reminders for Wednesday, 25th May, 2016 (today):
    Event 2016-05-27 in 2 days' time

How can I get *all* the advance notices that lie within 99 days?