[Remind-Fans] SPECIAL, trigdate(), and expression pasting

Dianne Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Jun 13 09:10:50 EDT 2016

Hi, everyone,

Let's end this thread.  My bottom line is this: Yes, there are very
likely tons of edge-cases in Remind because the parser is hand-rolled
and was written when I was quite a newbie programmer.

Unless these edge-cases can be shown to cause real-world problems,
however, such as being security vulnerabilities or preventing you from
doing something useful, I have no interest whatsoever in "fixing"
them.  Those who do have such an interest are always welcome to
submit patches for consideration.