[Remind-Fans] sorry. need some external remind help.

hymie at lactose.homelinux.net hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
Wed Aug 17 11:49:23 EDT 2016

Justin Alcorn writes:
>I confirmed by selecting, copying, and pasting that the data is there.
>There must be something not quite standard in the HTML that safari is
>barfing on.  Perhaps someone with a regular Mac could check safari there...

I didn't think of that (select/copy/paste).  Now I've got a clue...

There *is* a CSS file, but (again) both calendars should be using the
same one.

When I take out the style sheet
http://lactose.homelinux.net/cgi-bin/remind2?file=.reminders
the calendar data appears again.  So I guess I'm getting warmer.

My CSS File
http://lactose.homelinux.net/rem-default.css
looks just like the stock one except that I changed a few lines from
1 or 2 px to 5 or 6 px.  So I don't know why that would be a problem ...
but it seems to be. :(

My rem2html program also has a couple of tweaks -- it didn't recognize
the three-argument "SHADE" command, and it didn't recognize today's date ...
but both of those features appear in the working calendar.

If there's something in the HTML and I screwed up the script ... I just
don't see it.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
My fitbit says I've walked 2091 steps today (as of 11:37).