[Remind-Fans] signing off for now (Re: sorry. need some external remind help.)

hymie at lactose.homelinux.net hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
Wed Aug 17 12:34:51 EDT 2016

OK, so I've narrowed it down.

If I use a blank .reminders file, I get a visible blank calendar.
And I can add things to my .reminders file, until it decides that
something appears on the current calendar.  Then the whole thing
disappears.  So I will do some local internal troubleshooting since I,
at least, have a vector to follow.  Perhaps it's something weird/wrong
in my actual data and/or data files.

Thanks to everybody for their help and confirmations and ideas, and I
will get back to you.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
My fitbit says I've walked 2091 steps today (as of 12:24).