[Remind-Fans] PATCHES for moon illumination and moonrise/set times

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Tue Feb 7 14:50:11 EST 2017

Wait. I think Stephen's concern might be warranted.  That's a huge jump -
is it new libraries being pulled in?  Are those libraries maintained and do
they have any potential security vulnerabilities?

I'm not voting against the patch (as if I have a vote :-) ), it seems that
what Stephen did was brilliant!  But I do think just a large jump does
justify a careful look at what's being brought into the binary.

--
Justin B. Alcorn
PGP Fingerprint A36D D691 C5B0 BE15 5A2A AF49 AA1C 372C