[Remind-Fans] Different message every N days with OMITs

Ed Blackman ed at edgewood.to
Thu Feb 9 12:57:04 EST 2017

On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 10:11:27AM -0500, Dianne Skoll wrote:
> This is really tricky.  I can't see a way to do it with just one REM
> statement; you probably need a different one for each activity, at least.

Oh well.  I have a workaround (adding "rest" lines in between
activities).  As long as I only OMIT activity days, the logic just moves
the after the OMIT or OMIT range.  I do edit future activities as I
train (making adjustments if training is too easy or too hard), and even
with the "rest" lines sprinkled in that is easier than editing multiple
REM statements sounds.

I wanted to see if there was something I was missing.  If you don't see
a way to do it, I'm guessing there isn't one.  Thanks anyway.

--
Ed Blackman