[Remind-Fans] Android (termux) version, can't find file

Dave Parker cedardocster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:38:31 EDT 2017

I'm trying to get remind to run on android and i get this error:

remind -c /storage/emulated/0/SyncFolders/scripts/homereminders.txt
|                                 June 2017

+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+
|  Sunday  |  Monday  | Tuesday  |Wednesday | Thursday |  Friday  |
Saturday |
+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+
Can't open file: /storage/emulated/0/SyncFolders/scripts/homereminders.txt
Error reading /storage/emulated/0/SyncFolders/scripts/homereminders.txt:
Can't open file
$ remind -q /storage/emulated/0/SyncFolders/scripts/homereminders.txt
Can't open file: /storage/emulated/0/SyncFolders/scripts/homereminders.txt
Error reading /storage/emulated/0/SyncFolders/scripts/homereminders.txt:
Can't open file
$

Any suggestions?

(I'm hoping to have an Android device set up with remind running 24/7 and
syncing file changes made via the remind "run" command with syncthing)

Thanks,
Dave