[Remind-Fans] Android (termux) version, can't find file

Ruthard Baudach ruthard.baudach at web.de
Thu Jun 29 00:22:13 EDT 2017

Android has a very strict system of permissions, which are NOT granted
according to file system permissions, but are managed seperately during
runtime. I haven't understand how exactly, but was not able to tweak
anything until now.

So you have to stick with the android way (which seems to change every
release)

Tho only place guaranteed to be readable by an android app seems to be
the app's private folder at "/data/data/[app]/files/", data being
"com.termux" for termux.

Ruthard

--

Dr. Ruthard Baudach
Speckertsweg 36a

Emails bitte verschlüsseln und signieren.
Meine PGP-Id: 0xAC5AC6C2