[Remind-Fans] how to check which files are currently being monitored

Dave Parker cedardocster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 14:45:54 EST 2017

some of my reminders aren't popping up.  I'm sure its because I have too
many little scripts running and screwing things up.  I used to get multiple
instances of reminders popping up so I started using pkill remind in some
scripts to "start fresh" and I think its backfiring on me now (I'm a total
amateur in the bash department).

My thought for trouble shooting is to see if a certain file is currently
being monitored in -z daemon mode.  Is this possible?  Is there a command
to report which files are currently being monitored?

--
*Dr David Parker*

*ChiropracticExerciseDietAttitudeRecovery*
cedar-chiropractic.c <http://cedar-chiropractic.com/>om
<http://cedar-chiropractic.com/>