[Remind-Fans] Multi-day events based off a calculated date?

Tim Chase remind at tim.thechases.com
Wed Sep 26 21:40:23 EDT 2018

Howdy,

I'm trying to figure out how to specify "the first weekend of each
month" (defined as the first Saturday of the month and the Sunday
that follows it).  I can get

  REM Sat 1 MSG %"Weekend to work%"%

to give me the starting day successfully, but can't figure out how to
get the event to also show on the following day.  If I do

  REM Sat Sun 1 MSG %"Weekend to work%"%

it doesn't get both Saturday and Sunday, only showing first Saturday
OR Sunday of the month (when the 1st falls on a Sunday and it's
before the otherwise-triggering Saturday), but not both.

Any tips for expressing this conveniently?

Thanks,

-Tim