[Remind-Fans] Workweek Numbers

Ralph J.Mayer rmayer at nerd-residenz.de
Sat Jan 5 10:16:00 EST 2019

Hi,

is there an easy way to address workweeks?

I am on call the weeks 3, 5, 9 and 11 and want to get reminded about that.

I should also probably mention that I’m in Germany which means the week starts on Monday. The definition of week 1 is also not same in for eg Germany and the US. We are in week 1 although the Monday was the 31.12.18

I don’t think I’m the first to run in this problem but my google foo was weak in finding a solution.

Any ideas/pointers?

Viele Grüße / Kind Regards / Cordiali Saluti / Met vriendelijke groet

Ralph J.Mayer