[Remind-Fans] Coloured text with rem2html

pvpizza pvpizza at posteo.net
Sat Oct 12 07:35:31 EDT 2019

Greetings all,

I've seen some great examples of coloured boxes and text in html
calendars. I thought this was achieved through CSS but it seems like
it's being done with the SPECIAL COLOR and SHADE command?

I've tried using shade, which works but I can't seem to change the text
colour. I'm working towards having each of my calendars have a different
colour for their text.

I understand that, from the man, page, the SPECIAL COLOR command
replaces MSG and takes 3 number parameters from 0-255 representing R, G
and B. So for example,

REM 2019-10-12 SPECIAL SHADE 0 255 0 Take out bins %b

Am i missing anything? This is just to make rem2html apply colour to the
text of the calendar

Thank you all,

pvpizza