[Remind-Fans] Getting a "+60" reminder 63 days out? [Solved]

Tim Chase remind at tim.thechases.com
Wed Oct 23 16:47:11 EDT 2019

On 2019-10-23 09:44, Dianne Skoll wrote:
> > No OMIT, nor anything fancy that (AFAICT) should slide that
> > around. And in fact, if I simply use that one line as my reminder
> > file, I don't get a reminder today.
>
> "+N" doesn't count OMITted days, including global OMITs.  If you
> want 60 days exactly, no matter what, use:  ++60
>
> This is documented in the Remind man page, but it's easy to miss.

Doh, now that you mention it, I *do* remember reading this at one
point, but it didn't pertain to what I was doing at the time so I
kinda glazed over it.  And when re-reading docs this time around, as
you say, I missed it.

But indeed, added one more '+' and it now behaves as expected.

Many thanks!

-Tim