[Remind-Fans] Mobile integration

Katvanger katvanger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 04:26:50 EST 2020

I have chosen a different, simpler path: I use remind only for reminders
with daily granularity, i.e. I want to know that next Tuesday is the
birthday of a family member and this Friday a public holiday. I do not care
much about the possibility to have reminders at a certain time.

A cron-job on my server sends a daily digest of reminders to the email
address (google account) of my cell phone:

remind .reminders | nail -s "Reminders" name at email.com

Basic, but simple. I realise it means I cannot look forward on my phone,
unless the reminder has an '++n' statement in it.

Having said that, the idea of remind creating a google calender which I can
enable on my phone is interesting.

Cheers, Katvanger