[Remind-Fans] Show remind-fans: A Beautiful Remind

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Sun Mar 22 11:01:42 EDT 2020

On 2020-03-21 14:32, Andreas Klostermaier wrote:

> I call it "A Beautiful Remind" (abremind) and have advanced so far,
> that is has become my default Remind visualisation. I would like to
> present a little teaser to the remind community:

>     https://klostermaier.de/abremind_demo/index.html#today

That's very nice!  If you do turn it into a publicly-available project,
please let me know and I'll link to it from the Remind home page.

I like the name... is it a reference to "A Beautiful Mind" about John Nash?

Anyway, I hope everyone's coping well with COVID-19 restrictions.  I hope
you all stay safe and healthy.