[Remind-Fans] Help with remind, please

taekoocair at wilsonb.com taekoocair at wilsonb.com
Tue Apr 13 04:53:52 EDT 2021

Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:
> Yup.  But Remind is significantly more efficient at evaluating
>
>       REM Thu 16 MSG Foo
>
> than:
>
>       REM Thu SATISFY [$Td >= 16 && $Td <= 22] MSG Foo

Nifty. I'd actually be quite interested in hearing about the technical
underpinnings of Remind. Of course, one can just read the source, but I'm
thinking more about the history of Remind and all the odd calendrical quirks,
unexpected scheduling problems, and performance bottlenecks you encountered
over the years.

Your recent video was quite enjoyable, especially as you become more
enthusiastic the longer it went on. Maybe we could look forward to more?