[Remind-Fans] Help with remind, please

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Tue Apr 13 12:05:22 EDT 2021

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:53:52 +0900
taekoocair--- via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> Nifty. I'd actually be quite interested in hearing about the technical
> underpinnings of Remind.

Hmm... :) I started writing Remind when I was a newbie, so I'm not
particularly proud of some bits of the code, but other bits are pretty
cool.

[...]

> Your recent video was quite enjoyable, especially as you become more
> enthusiastic the longer it went on. Maybe we could look forward to
> more?

Sure... got any suggestions?  (Doesn't have to be Remind-related.)  I
was thinking one interesting one might be to go through the source
code that implements the core of the Remind algorithm.  For those who
are interested, it's in src/trigger.c in the function NextSimpleTrig.
That could make a decent 15-20 minute video.