[Remind-Fans] Need more text per event re: Remind fan

LarryD l.f.durfee at ieee.org
Tue May 11 10:53:54 EDT 2021

All,

Thanks for the ideas. It will take some time to explore different options.

I'm trying to understand how to connect the "REM" statement (generated
by tkremind or manually) with the file of associated details. I have
some idea's.

Thank-you and I will continue to explore for a solution.

--
/Thanks,/
EigenFunctions