[Remind-Fans] Attach file to event re: Linux Remind

LarryD l.f.durfee at ieee.org
Tue May 11 11:24:18 EDT 2021

Okey-doke, I'll post with plain text from now on.

The problem with long lines in the title is that it clogs up the display
and then other events get lost. I think it's best to keep volumes of
text in an external file. Also, consistent with simplicity, I'll put the
text in different files and let the OS filesystem deal with file management.

Ideally, it would be nice to have a button on the "tkremind" GUI to
activate all this.

More later...

--
/Thanks,/