[Remind-Fans] Question about expected output

Michael DeBusk mdebusk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 17:40:26 EST 2021

In my reminders file is the following:
REM 2021-11-29 +7 MSG Report due %c%
REM 2021-11-30 +7 MSG Doctor appointment %c%

I would expect the first to begin notifying me starting on the 22nd;
however, I started seeing "Report due on Monday" on the 20th. (It freaked
me out a little at first because I thought I'd lost a week. :D ) Similarly,
I would expect the second to begin notifying me on the 23rd, and it started
today with "Doctor appointment on Tuesday."

I tested things by changing the date format to "29 Nov 2021" and got the
same output.

Am I seeing what I should expect and am misinterpreting it? Have I made
some sort of error in the .rem file? Or is there a bug of some sort?

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments