[Remind-Fans] Trying to change the font size for specific entries when using rem2ps

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Fri Dec 31 14:01:18 EST 2021

I absolutely love the fact that there are still people in this world that
know how to write and optimize PostScript.

It makes me pine for the days that I knew and used LaTeX every day.

And also, from me...Thank you Dianne!
--
Justin B. Alcorn
The views expressed are not necessarily my own, much less anyone else's