[Remind-Fans] remind/radicale & Thunderbird

Jochen Sprickerhof remind at jochen.sprickerhof.de
Tue Jul 12 05:45:12 EDT 2022

Hi Saša,

* Saša Janiška via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> [2022-07-12 07:14]:
>I see that Remind calendars when seen in Thunderbird are set to
>read-only. Since I might leave Thunderbird on my machine to serve as
>the gui client usable for other family members, I wonder if the
>remind/radicale calendars should stay as read-only or is there
>possibiliity to modify them within TB as well (I believe TB is
>currently more user-friendly for other family members)?

Interesting, it does not work for me either. Seems like Thunderbird
wants to send the hole collection on every update and radicale-remind
does not support creating new collections. You could use

https://github.com/jobisoft/DAV-4-TbSync

but that's not supported by the latest Thunderbird version.

Alternatively Evolution works here.

Cheers Jochen