[Remind-Fans] remind/radicale & Thunderbird

Saša Janiška sjaniska at atmarama.net
Fri Jul 15 10:57:07 EDT 2022

On 12. 07. 2022. 07:14, Saša Janiška via Remind-fans wrote:

For some reason I did not receive Jochen reply to my post and found it
today when browsing online archive...

 > Interesting, it does not work for me either. Seems like Thunderbird
wants to send the whole collection

 > on every update and radicale-remind does not support creating new
collections.

Is it hard to implement that feature?

> Alternatively Evolution works here.

There are many things to be liked in Evolution over Thunderbird,
but there is nothing similar to cb_thunderlink
(https://github.com/CamielBouchier/cb_thunderlink), so I guess we'll
have to tolerate this gotcha in regard with calendars. 😁

Sincerely,
Saša

Even the intelligent are bewildered in determining what is action and
what is inaction. Now I shall explain to you what action is, knowing
which you shall be liberated from all misfortune.