[Remind-Fans] Remind 04.02.02 is Released

B. William sector11sr71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:33:28 EST 2023

Old Proverb: Man with 2 watches never sure what time it is.

https://stellafane.org/misc/equinox.html

*CAUTION: **While the output has been spot checked for correctness against
known tables, the code has not been thoroughly tested and could contain
errors. The underlying algorithms are not exact and times could vary by
several minutes. Consult the book credited above for detailed information. *
*Note also that the day-of-week will not be correct when the date is in the
Julian calendar (earlier than 1582-Oct-15).*

Also if waiting for a friend what's a minute?

±3 mints is awesome.