[Remind-Fans] tkremind suggestions

hymie at nasalinux.net hymie at nasalinux.net
Tue Feb 28 10:02:55 EST 2023

(Is this the right way to suggest feature ideas?)

Wow, I'm really appreciating tkremind now that I'm using it.

(1) Changing the settings in TKRemind only allows you to save the options
to the tkremindrc file.  It would be nice if I could use options in the
current session without saving, so I can decide if I want to keep or
revert them.  (There are probably workarounds, like saving my tkremindrc
file, but it would be nice to have it built it.)

(2) Alter cockers like me still use vi .  Exiting tkremind with vi running
messes up my terminal (and possibly my files).  Perhaps a separate option
from "confirm quit" to "confirm quit if editor is still running" ?
(Or am I now getting too specific?)

--hymie!