[Remind-Fans] Sending timed reminders to notify-send

Michael DeBusk mdebusk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:51:50 EDT 2023

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 2:51 PM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans
<remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> If you use TkRemind, you can use Options... and set
> "Run command when popping up reminder" to something useful.  I have
> a script called notify-reminder.pl that looks like this:

I have TkRemind installed, but I never use it. I try to use console
applications whenever I can. But this looks interesting. Thank you.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments