[Remind-Fans] Determining Ramadan & Eid?

hymie! hymie at nasalinux.net
Wed Mar 22 13:53:03 EDT 2023

I can tell you that while both are Lunar calendars, the Hebrew calendar
has "Leap Months" that will "reset" the Lunar calendar to match the Solar
calendar (so that a springtime holiday like Passover **stays** in the
springtime).  The Muslim calendar does not reset.  It's just 12 lunar
months.

So in theory, it should be easy to take the Hebrew calendar logic, remove
the "Leap Month" logic, and end up with a Muslim calendar.

But I know what happens when a non-programmer says "it should be easy"

--hymie!