[Remind-Fans] primer?

Eben King eben at gmx.us
Fri May 26 17:32:52 EDT 2023

What's a good beginner's guide to remind?

I have a schedule which is basically all REM statements, nothing fancy at
all, and now I find myself needing to do something more complex.  I'm sure
remind can do it, and that I can figure out how to, eventually (I have a CS
degree, surely it's good for something).  There is so much info in the man
page it's hard to find a particular thing.  I have no doubt it's there.

I just need to figure out how to assign, print, and compare values, and
operators like *, /, and mod.  You know, the bare basics.  I already figured
out user-defined functions and the if-then operator.  I think.

--
SAGITTARIUS:  All your friends are laughing behind your back... kill
them.  Take down all those naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine you've