[Remind-Fans] Automated remind notifications in specified time frame

Storm Dragon storm_dragon at linux-a11y.org
Sat Jul 1 10:39:56 EDT 2023

Howdy Dianne,

Oh, sorry, Orca is a screen reader for the Linux desktop. It works with
gtk and qt5/6. In order for tk to work with it, tk would require a lot
of work, possibly even a total redesign, so I'm pretty doubtful that
will ever happen. Removing the quotes from %s did help with the
presentation.

Thanks,
Storm