[Remind-Fans] Feature Request --replace

Storm Dragon storm_dragon at linux-a11y.org
Wed Oct 4 13:43:50 EDT 2023

Howdy Dianne,

That's easy enough to do. I just added it to the restart key:

# restart i3 inplace (preserves your layout/session, can be used to
upgrade i3)
bindsym Control+Shift+semicolon exec bash -c 'pgrep remind && killall
remind;$i3msg -t run_command restart && spd-say -P important -Cw "I3
restarted."', mode "default"

Thanks,
Storm