[Remind-Fans] Second full week in October

Tim Chase remind at tim.thechases.com
Fri Oct 13 16:43:46 EDT 2023

On 2023-10-13 16:33, Remind list wrote:
>    REM Sunday 8 October SCANFROM -7 SATISFY 1
>    SET t $T
>    REM [t] THROUGH [t+6] MSG Healthcare Security and Safety Week

IIUC, would you be able to forego the SCANFROM if you used the
end-date rather than the start date, and then calculate the start
based on the end-date such as:

  SET lastDayHCSSW evaltrig("Oct Sat 14")
  REM [lastDayHCSSW-6] THROUGH [lastDayHCSSW] \
    MSG Healthcare Security and Safety Week

(I've found this technique of working-backwords-from-the-end helps
me avoid having to think about the SCANFROM aspects)

-tim