[Remind-Fans] Unicode and rem2html

W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof. robert.funnell at mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 14 21:33:43 EDT 2023

Dianne -

I have a simple PHP script that uses remind and rem2html to make a calendar based on ~/.reminders. I can't remember whether in 2014 I based the script on something by you or somebody else without making a note of it :-( or if I created it myself.

I would like to include some fancy characters in the calendar. For example, I'd like to display '↳' by having '↳' appear in the HTML code. Is there a way of putting such a character in my .reminders file and having it show up like that?

Thank you.

- Robert