[Remind-Fans] Rebrand to GNU Remind

Dick dick at mrns.nl
Sat Dec 2 13:44:01 EST 2023

Hi Dianne,

Thanks for considering it!

I don't have much problems with the GNU project but I can imagine why
this could be a problem for you.

I wasn't exactly looking for results of the search terms, those were
mere examples :)

I can give some more problematic search terms if you like, I hope you
can see why the current name is problematic...

As some alternatives:

- Skoll Remind also gives some results but I can imagine this is "too
personal" ...

- Possibily "Sophisticated Remind" could be a nice name?

- Linux Remind might also be a problem because "Linux" is trademarked.

I hope you like these more or someone knows an alternative to find
remind content on the www.

greetings,
Dick