[RP-PPPoE] query on pppoe client setup

SIMON BABY simonkbaby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:19:30 EDT 2020

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Sorry I am a beginner and trying to
make the setup and experiment. Got couple of more queries.

1. Can we have more than one PPPoE session on the same interface? If so, do
we get separate IP addresses for each session?

2.  How to manage and monitor each session? Do we have a script  or process
available in the package ?

3. Can I fork a process (sorry I am more a C developer) and  invoke
pppoe process with necessary parameters ?

Regards
Simon