[Remind-Fans] [ANN] Wyrd 1.5.0

Detlef Steuer steuer at hsu-hh.de
Tue Jan 11 05:37:50 EST 2022

Hi Jochen,

I tried to compile from source to have wyrd uptodate
in the opensuse build service, but configure misses

[    5s] sh: line 1: camlp4o: command not found

As it seems, this program is no longer available in any current opensuse
package.

As I don't know anything about the ocaml ecosystem, maybe you can give
a pointer where to get it from?
Or better: After some searching it seems camlp4o is more or less dead.
wyrd at the moment only compiles for old releases of SUSE containing old
versions of ocaml.

Do you plan to update ocaml4 with some newer alternative?

Anyway, very nice to see wyrd resurrected!

Detlef