[Remind-Fans] Big announcement: Remind 3.4.0 Beta 1!

Andreas Klostermaier andreas at klostermaier.de
Tue Feb 1 06:37:29 EST 2022

Am 30.01.22 um 20:47 schrieb Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Remind 3.4.0 Beta 1 is available for testing.
> This release significantly improves Remind's handling of UTF text.
> It also ships with a brand-new rem2pdf back-end that produces PDF output.
> Unlike rem2ps, rem2pdf can handle the full Unicode character set.

Hi Dianne,

I have switched to 3.4.0 Beta 1 without any problems - no visible differences to the older versions.

Have not tested rem2pdf, though!

Copyright-notice in remind -v could be updated to 2022: "Copyright 1992-2021 Dianne Skoll"

Thanks for maintaining this jewel of Open Source Software!

Andreas