[Remind-Fans] Repeat every six months

Michael DeBusk mdebusk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:24:20 EST 2022

I have a couple of things of which I'd like to be reminded every six
months on the last day of the month. March and September,
specifically.

I searched the man page and the mailing list archive. I found
something in the list that suggested the optimal solution was to set
up two annual events, which I had already done. The message thread was
from September 2007, though, and I'm wondering if things have changed
since then.

Is there a better way now to handle such a situation with a single entry?

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments