[Remind-Fans] Would love some help

hymie! hymie at nasalinux.net
Thu Mar 17 08:32:22 EDT 2022

Here's the best I can suggest.  I haven't actually tried this, but
in theory it should work

Before you start processing your dates, set a variable for yourself
and save the "omit context"

push-omit-context
# how many events have triggered today so far?
SET n $NumTrig

Then when you're ready to start picking your days, check the value of
NumTrig and see if you've already added something... in which case,
postpone the rest of them

IF $NumTrig > n
   # At least one triggered!
   omit [trigger(trigdate())]
ENDIF

and then nothing else will get scheduled that day.

When you're finished doing the processing, restore the saved "omit context"

pop-omit-context

and then your calendar should be set correctly for whatever comes next.

I hope that makes sense. :)

--hymie!             http://nasalinux.net/~hymie            hymie at nasalinux.net