[Remind-Fans] Suppress reminder color codes in tkremind?

Michael DeBusk mdebusk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:03:28 EDT 2022

I'm using 03.04.02 from git, so I'll start converting to SPECIAL
COLOR. I'd seen that and was wondering what it was for. Thank you.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 8:19 AM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans
<remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Actually, if you are using a modern version of Remind (03.03.00 or
> newer), you should not be using the color-code escape hacks.  Instead,
> use the SPECIAL COLOR:
>
> REM ... SPECIAL COLOR 0 255 0 Do the thing
>
> and make sure to invoke remind with the "-@" flag; see the
> man page.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dianne.

()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments
Home: http://nlphilia.com     * Blog: http://nlphilia.net