[Remind-Fans] Recently added left-to-right marks in calendar-view?

yigit sever yigit at yigitsever.com
Thu May 26 18:37:15 EDT 2022

On 22/04/28 08:56AM, Tim Chase via Remind-fans wrote:
> Has anybody else encountered this or have a solution for coercing xterm into
> rendering LTR properly?

I'd like to chime in; remind 4.0.0 is essentially broken for me, for kitty
terminal and conky. kitty is mildly annoying but conky is pretty bad,
screenshots attached for both

Using `git bisect`; 4a59bf6
https://github.com/dfskoll/remind/commit/4a59bf686bb5941b3b2caaca20a78e1de0d00c44
seems to be the last commit that does not have this issue

I haven't had the chance to look into why this change was needed but maybe we
could be given the option to toggle it, if we are not using the newly supported
languages?

~yigit