[Remind-Fans] ADMINISTRIVIA: Moving away from GitHub

taekoocair at wilsonb.com taekoocair at wilsonb.com
Thu Jun 30 19:22:10 EDT 2022

Nice! If you just want issue and PR management, there are ways to achieve this
without extra infrastructure:

Issues: git-issue (https://github.com/dspinellis/git-issue), and
PRs: patch files and a mailing list, Linux kernel-style.

The former, I only have toyed around with, but the latter I use frequently on
GNU projects and is pretty nice IMHO.