[Remind-Fans] remind-caldav vs radicale-remind

Saša Janiška sjaniska at atmarama.net
Wed Jul 6 05:39:39 EDT 2022

On Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at 09:52:29AM +0200, Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans wrote:

>I don't have experience with syncthing but heard good things from
>friends. Unison works for me but I edit the files on the server and
>the local copy is rather for backup. In principal the questions is how
>to keep the files in sync. Afaik syncthing will sync it after a change
>automatically whereas unison has to be run manually.

I also went with the Unison after reading that Syncthing might be an
overkill consuming lot of CPU %.

Installation of Radicale on my production server (hosted by
djangoeurope.com) was very smooth, it's really a great dev-friendly
platform and Radicale is running via user-systemd service.

I've uploaded current versions of my calendar files as well as one
contact file, synced everything and I can see contacts/calendars in e.g.
Thunderbird, but now wonder how to make reminders available to Remind?

I'd like to use, as Dianne mentioned, using single *.rem file per
calendar.

Sincerely,
Saša

--
Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember
all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy!