[Remind-Fans] remind-caldav vs radicale-remind

Jochen Sprickerhof remind at jochen.sprickerhof.de
Wed Jul 6 03:52:29 EDT 2022

* Saša Janiška via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> [2022-07-06 07:29]:
>Btw, for the purpose of syncing remind/taskwarrior/abook files between the
>desktop and production server running Radicale, which tool would you recommend:
>syncthing or unison? I have no need (atm)to sync anything else...

I don't have experience with syncthing but heard good things from
friends. Unison works for me but I edit the files on the server and the
local copy is rather for backup. In principal the questions is how to
keep the files in sync. Afaik syncthing will sync it after a change
automatically whereas unison has to be run manually. An other option may
be sshfs to mount the server on your local system.

Cheers Jochen